Dentito Ltd. As an official distributor of FIAB, Italy for Bulgaria has the pleasure to introduce our portable elecrocauteries, manufactured in Italy. We offer a wide range of portable electrocauteries that are used in the everyday ambulatory and surgical practice of any specialist in Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Urology, ENT, Gynecology, Dermatology and any other specialty in medical science and practice requiring immediate haemostasis in the absence of electrical source and electricity. The products described are portable, light, comfortable, ergonomic and can fit in your pocket! And always ready for use!
The electrocautery pens are a handy and portable version of the familiar to all surgical specialties “electrical knife”.
- Extremely comfortable to work. The electrocauteries are devices that have a mainly thermal effect on the body’s tissues.
- The thermal effect is mainly used for:
– achieving haemostasis- for cutting and removal of different tissues and structures.
Depending on the operating temperature range and depending on the needs and specifics of the operating area being treated there are different types of electrocauteries available.
LTC – is a low-temperature class of electrocautery – reaching temperatures up to 600 ° C.
Low-temperature 600 ° C reusable elecrocautery – suitable for ambulatory manipulations in ophthalmology – removal of eyelid papillomas, conjunctival cysts, eyelid cysts, haemostasis and thermoexpression in external drainage, target haemostasis – haemostasis in a small, precisely defined area – in operative interventions requiring minimal cauterisation of the surrounding skin or mucosa. Hemostasis and thermoablation of tissues after removal of eyelid hordeum.
MTC – medium-temperature class of electrocautery – reaching temperatures up to 800 ° C.
HTC – high temperature class of electrocautery – reaching operating temperature up to 1200 ° C
As opposed to their use, they are:
Disposable – No replacement of the power supply after it is exhausted; they do not have the option of replacing the working tip.
Reusable – they have the option to change the power source; have the option to replace different types of working tips and extend the range of use.
The large set of different tips makes them easy and convenient to suit the needs and conditions of each individual case.
- Fine Tip, 30 mm
- Ultra Fine Tip
- Tip of Excision Loop type
- Long Fine Tip – 75mm for deep work
- Long Fine Tip 125mm
- Excision loop tip 125 mm / 1 cm for deep excision
- Triangular thick tip for MTC 800 only
Application in DERMATOLOGY:
- Removal of skin papillomas all over the body, including the face.
- Removal of warts, thermal cavitation and excision of “chicken thistle”, elimination of condylomes.
- Achievement of haemostasis in the removal of nevi (possibility of electrocautery excision).
- Treatment of age spots.
- Treatment of xanthomas and xanthelasms.
- Achieving haemostasis when collecting small skin biopsy.
- Cauterization of nevi, capillary stars and small hemangiomas on the skin.
Application in Urology:
- Achievement of haemostasis in all small, medium and outpatient surgical interventions.
- Removal of condylomas and papillomas, both genital and genital mucous membranes / Two different temperature ranges of 1200 ° with HTC and 600 ° with LTC /.
- Loop excision of pathological tissues.
- Operational correction of fism and short frenulum.
- Operative Circumcision.
- Cautery treatment of inflammatory tissues in paraffinom removal.
- Treatment of fistulas in the area of the genitalia.
Application in GYNECOLOGY:
- Achieving haemotase in all manipulations requiring haemostasis.
- Elimination of perineals and genital, intravaginal.
- Treatment of the cervical canal and cervix – SLEDS.
- Thermal sanitation of genital and perianal fistulas and abscesses, fissures.
- Duct pathology catheterization, excision loop biopsy.
Application in ENT:
Achieving haemotase in all manipulations requiring haemostasis, with disturbed contusion and all wounds in the area of the mouth, outer ear and nose. Evacuation of fresh hematomas and fresh and old othatomas.
- Excision of polyps and papillomas of tongue, gums, nose, mesopharynx.
- Excision of papillomas and polyps of the palate, throat and arteries.
- Thermoablation and excision of leucoplakia and erythroplachia, indispensable in small ambulatory interventions.
- Processing, evacuation and thermosanation of abscesses, furuncles, cholesteatomas.
- Emergency tracheotomy – the electrocautery is portable, lightweight, handy and ergonomic in shape, does not need a cable or electrical connection, fits in a medical bag or an apron pocket. The working tip self-sterilizes after 2 seconds heating the working wire to red – instant sterility.
Application in OPHTALMOLOGY:
- Achievement of haemostasis in small and medium-sized surgical interventions.
- Remove papillomas, xanthomas, xanthelasms and cysts of the eyelids and skin around the eyes.
- Exaction of warts and nevi on the skin of the eyelids and around the eyes.
- Thermocauterization of expanded capillaries and vascular stars of the skin around the eyes.
- Ability to apply to skin (HTC 1200 ° C) and to mucous membranes – conjunctiva and sclera (LTC 600 ° C /.
- Hemostasis and excision when removing an external curtain.
Application in SURGERY AND PLASTIC SURGERY:
- Thermohemostasis in all small surgical interventions throughout the body – elimination of lipomas, epidermal cysts – “atheromas”, excision of nevi, basal cell carcinoma.
- Excision of skin lesions of different origin – vascular type, connective tissue type.
- Treatment of wounds and difficult healing chronic ulcers.
- Removal of condylomas, papillomas, evacuation of thrombotic hemorrhoids, treatment of anal fissures, fistulas, thermoablation of dysplastically modified areas on the skin HTC 1200 ° C and mucous membranes LTC 600 ° C.
- Low temperature thermoexcision of hypertrophic scars and warts – LTC 600 ° C.
Application in INVASIVE CARDIOLOGY:
- When inserting a pacemaker and other cardiostimulators whose working frequency is disturbed when using an electrical cautery.
- Achievement of haemostasis in the subcutaneous implant for cardiopulmonary implantation.
Easy to sterilize – both the main body and the tips. The body is quickly sterelized with a surface disinfectant, and the working tip itself self-sterilizes once the coagulator is switched on for two seconds and the wire reaches red. When working with patients who are carriers of transmissible diseases, the product can be sterilized (both the main body and the working tips) repeatedly with gas sterilization with ethylene oxide. The small dimensions, the wide range of applications and the uninterrupted operation make the electrocautery an indispensable tool in small surgical interventions that fit in your pocket.
Nora Petrova – Sales Manager 0894/34 93 17
Vladimir Vladimirov – General Manager 0889/31 62 39
Dr. Radoslav Todorov – Product Manager / Medical Consultant 0879/93 25 07