Click on the pictures for more information.
1. Prof. Dr. Georgi Tchernev during the lectures on melanoma.
2. Prof. Dr. Iliya Lozev and Prof. Dr. Sonya Sergieva discussing the methods for diagnosis and treatment of cutaneous melanomas.
3. Prof. Dr. Tashko Deliyski in a serial heavy dispute with Prof. Dr Georgi Tchernev concerning the innovations for the treatment of melanomas.
4. Lively discussions between Prof. Dr. Maria Balabanova, Dr. Anastasia Chokoeva and Prof. Dr. Georgi Tchernev.
5. Dr. Chokoeva focusing the attention of Prof. Ilia Lozev, Dr. Ivan Pidakev and Dr. Veselina Ivanova with interesting new photos of patients with skin tumors from her new practice. Planned operations will be performed next week.
6. Prof. Dr. Uwe Wollina commenting with a smile and satisfaction the lecture of Dr. Jose Carlos Cardoso. In the distance Dr. Iva Gavrilova is seen.
7. Dr. Iva Gavrilova with one more comment and criticism of the lecturers.
8. Dr. Gabriela Grigorova and Dr. Ivanka Temelkova: maximum concentration during the lectures.
9. Dr. Iva Gavrilova reiterates her serious criticism to another lecturer. In the foreground- Dr. Stavrov and Dr. Sapundjieva.
10. Dr. Yavor Grigorov and Prof. Dr. Iliya Lozev lead a conversation after the session for surgical treatment of keratinocyte tumors.
11. Prof. Dr. Georgi Tchernev, Dr. Anastasia Chokoeva, Dr. José Carlos Cardoso, Professor Dr. Torrelo Lotti, Professor Dr. Alexandra Vojvodic and Professor Dr. Uwe Wollina at the end of the last lecture of the session forforeign lecturers: another dose of laughter from the heart of Professor Lotti’s jokes.
12. Prof. Dr. Torrelo Lotti is receiving irreplaceable help from Dr. Temelkova.
13. Prof. Dr. Georgi Tchernev, Prof. Dr. Uwe Wollina and still … Dr. Anastasia Chokoeva as moderators of the session of the foreign lecturers. Good mood is always present.
14. Dr. Natasha Tsekova and Dr. Pepa Georgieva in front of the conference hall.
15. Professor Dr.Torrelo Lotti during his lecture on melanoma novelty.
16. BULSDS – Bulgarian Society of Dermatological Surgery: the lecture hall at Hotel Marinella.
17. Dr. Ivan Georgiev shows his perfect results in the radiotherapy of the inoperable epithelilal tumors.
18. Prof. Dr Georgi Tchernev, Dr. Ivan Pidakev and Prof. Dr. Iliya Lozev in the context of disputes with the lecturers in the hall.
19. Professor Lotti listens with satisfaction the innovative idea of drug – valsartan / irbesartan-induced melanomas!
20. Prof. Uwe Wollina in an apparently good mood in the context of the melanoma innovations dispute.
21. Prof. Dr G. Tchernev again in a controversy with Professor Delyiski about innovative melanoma treatment methods: One Step Melanoma Surgery! Pro and counter!
22. Dr. Elvira Pavlova during her lecture for postoperative treatment of scarring.
23. Dr. Ivan Terziev with another critique to Associate Prof. Dr Julian Ananiev on the interpretation of his concept of epithelial tumors in a patient with a fatal outcome.
24. Professor Dr Uwe Wollina with a commentary to Professor Voivodic and the data she presented about life quality and depression in melanoma patients!
25. Prof. Dr Uwe Wollina, Prof. Dr Georgi Tchernev, Dr. Iva Gavrilova and Dr. Natasha Tsekova at the lecture of Dr Jose Carlos Cardoso for Merkel’s carcinoma.
26. After 11 hours of lectures with short pauses, the last survivors before the formal dinner: Dr. Anastasia Chokoeva, Prof. Dr. Torrelo Lotti, Prof Dr. Uwe Wollina, Dr. José Carlos Cardoso, Prof. Dr Georgi Tchernev, Professor Dr Alexandra Vojvodic, Prof. Dr. Iliya Lozev, Dr. Ivanka Temelkova , Dr. Gabriela Grigorova and Dr. Nikolay Kuzmov.
27. Dr. Konstantin Stavrov in help of Professor Norbert Wikonkal.
28. Associate Professor Julian Ananiev undertook the endless questions of Dr. Ivan Terziev regarding the problems of cutaneous carcinomas associated with neoplasms of the gastrointestinal tract.
29. Professor Dr. Uwe Wollina and Dr. Jose Carlos Cardoso – always with a smile on a face and a willingness to cooperate and help.
31. Professor Dr Maria Balabanova, in the framework of the never-ending discussions on the histopathological assessment of cutaneous tumors and lymphomas.
30. Dr. Anastasiya Chokoeva and Professor Maria Balabanova during the session for modern treatment of cutaneous lymphomas.